Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos is an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the tens and thousands of slot machines out there might be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, if you are purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to ensure that the business you’re purchasing from includes a Department of Justice license 777beer. This assures you that the business shipping you the machine is legitimate and the government knows they are selling used gambling devices.
Next, discover if the machine you are considering is just a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or even a knockoff. A couple of ways to tell are:
1) Does the machine take tokens or real money? A Vegas style machine takes real money, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers could have the name of the manufacturer listed on their website with the name of the machine. If they don’t, ask. If they do, ensure the cost is not too cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re looking at a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can vary from $799 – $1099 for a base model. Pachislo machines are much less expensive and are manufactured for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, typically, could have a letter different from the original. As an example: IGT is just a real manufacturer and AGT is just a knockoff.
5) Is the manufacturer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in business? If not, are parts easy ahead by?
Most critical, when searching for an applied casino slot machine, discover when they give you a warranty. If you have a warranty, will the business you’re purchasing from put it in writing? The most used slot machines brands on the net are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands can be found — just ensure that you may get repair parts for these machines just in case they are no further in business.