Key Features of Sako Sunon Pro 5.5kw
– Pure sine wave output
-Intelligent LCD settings (working mode, charging current, charging voltage, etc.).
-Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
– Maximum PV array open circuit voltage: 450V
– Powers the load without batteries
– Combines solar system, AC facility and battery power to provide continuous power
-Overload, short circuit and deep discharge protection
– Cold start function
– Support USB, RS485 monitoring function
– Wireless network remote monitoring (optional)
– The Sako Sunon Pro 5.5kw has one of the highest power output ratings of any solar panel on the market. This means it will be able to generate more power than most other panels, making it a great option for those looking to cut down on their energy bills.
In addition, SAKO SUNON PRO Serie is a multi-function inverter/charger that combines inverter, MPPT solar charger, and battery charger functions to provide uninterruptible power support in a portable size. Its comprehensive LCD provides user-configurable, easily accessible button operation for battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on application.
If you want more information, please contact SAKO directly.